We want a high quality and inspiring education rooted in the communities of Pembrokeshire for students of all aptitudes and abilities to prepare them for life and work in Wales and beyond.
We want our children to be:
- educated and informed
- creative and resourceful
- flexible and confident
- happy, healthy, good citizens, ready for life in the 21st Century
- young people with their roots in Pembrokeshire and their eyes on the world.
In achieving that vision our campaign will be:
- inclusive and transparent
- informed and imaginative
- realistic and determined
We aim to:
- research, debate and agree a plan to achieve sustainable, 21st Century education for the people of the mid and northwest Pembrokeshire
- write a proposal that is imaginative, forward looking, and based on a sound understanding of the financial and political constraints at a local and national level
- put that proposal to the community for debate, amendment, and final agreement,
- submit the plan to PCC as part of the statutory public consultation by May 5th 2015
- campaign locally, nationally and across the UK for the adoption of the plan.